Member for 10 years, 3 months
Last seen more than 1 year ago
Charlotte, NC, United States
Hi, my name is Chris and I am a Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat.
I am currently a member of the Debezium team, an open source platform for change data capture (CDC). Debezium provides a reliable, fault tolerant solution for applications to react to events emitted by your database. My current focus is to maintain and improve a a host of connectors that include MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, and MongoDB.
Prior to joining the Debezium team, I was a member of the Hibernate team where I worked on both the Hibernate O/RM and Envers open source projects. While my focus has shifted more to Debezium in the recent months, you'll still find me lurking on the forums and here on StackOverflow helping answer questions.
- Web: https://www.debezium.io
- Chat: https://www.gitter.im/debezium/user
- Forums: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/debezium
- Blog: https://www.debezium.io/blog
- Web: https://www.hibernate.org
- Chat: https://hibernate.zulipchat.com
- Forums: https://discourse.hibernate.org
- Blog: https://in.relation.to
×4Jun 30, 2021
CaucusOct 24, 2017
Citizen PatrolOct 26, 2014