Member for 10 years, 5 months
Last seen more than 1 year ago
Hi, my name is Chris and I am a Principal Software Engineer at Red Hat.
I am currently a member of the Debezium team, an open source platform for change data capture (CDC). Debezium provides a reliable, fault tolerant solution for applications to react to events emitted by your database. My current focus is to maintain and improve a a host of connectors that include MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, and MongoDB.
While not working on Debezium, I also actively contribute to a plethora of other open-source projects, including Quarkus, Hibernate ORM/Envers, and others.
- Web: https://www.debezium.io
- Chat: https://debezium.zulipchat.com/#narrow/stream/302529-users
- Forums: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/debezium
- Blog: https://www.debezium.io/blog
- Web: https://www.hibernate.org
- Chat: https://hibernate.zulipchat.com
- Forums: https://discourse.hibernate.org
- Blog: https://in.relation.to
×4Jun 30, 2021
CaucusOct 24, 2017
Citizen PatrolOct 26, 2014