- M.Comp (Computer Science), B.Eng (Electrical) [Honors]
- Software Developer working with Java and NodeJS in Big Data Analytics
In grade school, I wrote web tutorials on fish-keeping, and coded 2D arcade games in Flash ActionScript. Later on in college and university, I produced digital comics and illustrations, and hosted basic 3D workshops. For a brief while, I played in a school band as well!
During my Bachelor of Engineering(Electrical)(Honors), I interned at a multinational software company, and decided I wanted to enter the software and computing industry. After graduation, I specialised in scientific computing & software engineering, before going for my Masters of Computing.
Now, I focus on software engineering, natural language processing, big data architecture, and building full-stack web-apps.
- ElasticSearch Stack
- Apache Tika
- Apache Kafka
My interests include:
- Guitar (Classical, Acoustic, Pop, Rock, Metal, AniSong, MandoPop)
- Freshwater Fishkeeping
- Software Engineering, Web Stack, Automation
- Fiction/Non-Fiction Reading
- Finance & Investment
I'm proficient in English and Mandarin, with minimal reading proficiency in Japanese.