My name is Doğukan and I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Engineering who is passionate about using artificial intelligence in medicine.
In recent years, we can clearly see the rise of the usage on AI.Well, why don't we use it in medicine?
Also I'm really interested in developing games with passion, and I've done a few games in the last two years.
Robokan 17 Maze-solving robot
● participated in the maze solver category aiming to solve the maze in the shortest time possible.
● Created an artificial environment to test the algorithms
● Robot learns the maze using the breadth first search algorithm and finds the shortest path to the finish
C\C++ & Unreal Engine 4-Game Development
● 3 years of Unreal Engine and C ++ experience and finished psychological-horror games
● Created artificial intelligence and player controls in the game using C++.
● There is a flexible player inventory system.
● Designed audio and User Interface for the game.
● 2 finished Windows-based horror game available.
C#- Cryptography Program
● Using C#, created a Windows-based app to Encrypt/Decrypt Polybius-Square ciphers.
● Using C#, created a Windows-based app to Encrypt/Decrypt Ceaser-Shift ciphers.
Android Application Development
● developed an Android application that makes School-Service easy to use for Istinye University.
● Java and XML-based application
Member for 5 years, 5 months
17 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 at 12:03