Dan Violet Sagmiller
- 2 MVPs awarded by Microsoft for my work in Unity and Visual Studio.
- Published books on Unity AI, XNA & C#
- I lead the SDC for a while, a programmers meetup, watching it rise over 2000 members.
- I spoke at Unite 2017, on SOLID in Unity, and a variety of other conferences as well.
- I was certified in Unity the first time certifications were run in the mid-west.
- I initially lead the development and architecture on NASA Kennedy Space Center's simulations for the Shuttle Launch and Mars Base experiences, which included a self healing network with TCP and UDP.
- I have a course on real-time procedural terrain in Unity.
- I also have a course on creating an RTS with AI in Unity, which has had near 100k paid hits.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
18 profile views
Last seen Jan 10 at 8:46