I am dhilipsiva. I am from Bangalore, India. The most reliable way to contact me is through my email firstname.lastname@example.org. I contribute to a bunch of repos on GitHub. On Twitter, I often talk about tech and a little bit of politics & philosophy. You can look at my LinkedIn profile for my past experiences. I have about 3600+ upvotes on StackOverflow. I blog using Medium. And you can search for me on Google.
- GraphQL, RPC & RESTful microservices with Python
- DevOps pipelines
- E2E Test Automation Framework (Horizontal & Vertical) with RobotFramework
- Native iOS apps
- Android and iOS device farms
- RaspberryPi bitcoin mining farm with custom ASIC chips
- Scaled a couple of high-traffic web applications
- Deploy services on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud (Fabric, docker, AWS copilot, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Small tech teams (5-15 engineers)
- Setting up E2E engineering processes for the entire organization
- Can design and develop resource-efficient, reliable, maintainable, secure & scalable products
- A bunch of open-source tools that are useful for web development.
- Contributed to a bunch of 3rd party open-source projects
- Reverse Engineered and “hacked” a bunch of mobile applications for fun
- Hobby IoT & robotic projects (very basic stuff)
Lately, I have developed a keen interest in Rust programming language, WebAssembly & Distributed software.