6 years total on-the-job experience as a Fullstack Web Developer (Backend, Frontend, DevOps, anything that needs doing)
2 years in a technlogical startup, Passworks, working with mobile wallets. 1 year in Runtime Revolution, an in-house Rails consultancy shop: working in teams remotely to projects all over the world. And now 3 years as a senior fullstack engineer in HypoFriend, helping people make smart homebuying decisions for their specific situations, through leveraging the power of technology, mathematics & financial modeling.
Currently looking for a job, reach out if interested :)
What I would like:
- Small team.
- Team-oriented colleagues, no one-man-genius gigs.
- Having a say in how things are done and which direction the product takes.
- Freedom to try new technologies, bonus if being incentivized towards doing it.
- Startupish environment (the above).
- Flexible hours, possibility of working remotely occasionally or full time.
- Having a physical office in Berlin;
What I am:
- Outside the box thinker.
- Hard working, motivated.
- A very quick learner: throw me whatever new technology you'd think is useful.
- An eager learner: I want to know more, and better.
- Very social, friendly person.
- A good teacher, and a great listener.
- Inquisitive: I won't take your word (whoever you are, a junior, senior, CTO or president) as fact just because of your standing.
Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to have a chat!