3 years total on-the-job experience as a Fullstack Web Developer (Backend, Frontend, DevOps, anything that needs doing)
2 years in a technlogical startup, Passworks, working with mobile wallets. 1 year in Runtime Revolution, an in-house Rails consultancy shop: working in teams remotely to projects all over the world.
Looking for a Job in Berlin, Germany, relocating there in July 2018.
Took a full year backpacking in Asia once I quit my last job.
What I want:
- Small team.
- Team-oriented colleagues, no one-man-genius gigs.
- Having a say in how things are done and which direction the product takes.
- Freedom to try new technologies, bonus if being incentivized towards doing it.
- Startupish environment (the above).
- Flexible hours, possibility of working remotely occasionally or full time.
- Having a physical office in Berlin;
What I am:
- Outside the box thinker.
- Hard working, motivated.
- A very quick learner: throw me whatever new technology you'd think is useful.
- An eager learner: I want to know more, and better.
- Very social, friendly person.
- A good teacher, and a great listener.
- Inquisitive: I won't take your word (whoever you are, a junior, senior, CTO or president) as fact just because of your standing.
Email me on email@example.com if you'd like to have a chat! Got back to Portugal on 28th May and currently brushing back up on IT skills, have no Mac which I always developed on and as such I am getting accustomed to using Ubuntu.
See you soon. :)