huseyin tugrul buyukisik
My first open-source github repository(GPGPU multi-device OpenCL load balancer and pipeliner) Cekirdekler API:
GPGPU based epic space RTS/RPG/Simulation hybrid game with up to 4 million space ships and 160 million crews on map(also has benchmark mode for 720p and 1080p):
Pros: natural spaghetti coder ---> code security
Cons: slow coding ---> but firm
Neutral: optimizer ---> decreases readability x10 and heats cpu/gpu more
I was a gamer. It was just waste of time.
I am a physics engineer. Worth losing some brain cells but havent used for anything yet.
I want to be a wide-spectrum programmer.
I am doing high performance computing on gpus and cpus at home for fun.
- Algorithm complexity(mid)
- Computational relational algebra(beginner)
- QBasic(very good)
- C(mid) and C++(mid) and C#(nice)
- phsical modeling(good)
- Parallel computing Opencl(good)
- Neural network(beginner)
- Html(good) and CSS(good)
- Node-js(playing with a multithreaded async queued processing pipelie for content serving)
Member for 7 years
41 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 at 11:24