I am actively interested in the Android platform and continuously writing applications to develop skills in this technology. As a hobby, I'm working on:
- My pantry - application to monitoring the amount of products (in the refrigerator, cupboard, and so on).
- G-racing - this is real-time multiplayer racing. You need to jump over platforms and the first to reach the finish line. ON MAINTENANCE 🛠
- iPing - open-source sample application for practice with Android architecture components
- at start of my carrier I've worked on fingerprint classification algorithm and implementing it as native library (C++). Next, I've included this library as part of Java application (using JNI).
- 3 year I've worked on workflow system using Java, spring framework for back-end and Zk for front-end.