New answers tagged


I figured out the issue. Before returning, SetFullscreenState sends a WM_MOVE then a WM_SIZE to the event loop. I was only paying attention to the WM_SIZE, which never got called because my version of WM_MOVE blocked.


After some searching I found this: I my header I changed the includes to this: #include "DesktopPlatform/Public/IDesktopPlatform.h" #include "DesktopPlatform/Public/DesktopPlatformModule.h" In the cpp: IDesktopPlatform* fpl = FDesktopPlatformModule::Get(); fpl->OpenFileDialog(0, dialogName, defaultPath, defaultFile, fileTypes, ...

Top 50 recent answers are included