New answers tagged


I'm not aware of a standard term for this. Depending on how it's implemented, I might call it... "obstacle/occluder fade-out" if the object gains transparency all-over, evenly. Or "...dither-out" if we clip out individual pixels of it in some ordered or noisy pattern while leaving the remaining pixels opaque (common when using deferred ...

Top 50 recent answers are included