The Collada exporter in blender does not support what Collada calls "animation clips", so only the current animation will be exported. You have a few options I can think of:
Fix the exporter (or convince someone to do it for you).
Write a script that loops through the actions and exports a new file for each action.
Use the NLA editor to create a track that ...
You can look at the assimp docs here: http://assimp.sourceforge.net/lib_html/data.html and http://assimp.sourceforge.net/lib_html/structai_scene.html
An asset loaded by assimp is assembled into several data structures. At the top there is the aiScene, which contains both a list of aiMesh mesh data, and an aiNode hierarchy for placing instances of the mesh ...
If you were using assimp's implementation (AssimpViewer source) as reference, then you probably too missed the fact that Assimp's and glm use reverse matrix multiplication order. To clarify, we are talking about matrix-matrix multiplication, and the order is reverse relative to each other
And we know that matrix multiplication is not commutative.
So the ...
There are scripts available that do this. Though they may be a bit out of date. Perhaps not the simplest method, but you can write your own python script to export them. Using Blender scripting you can enumerate the objects in the scene and then enumerate through all the curves of a particular bezier curve.
So the tags [float_array id="Suzanne-mesh-positions-array"
count="1521"] and [/float_array] contain the huge list of vertex
And the tags [p] and [/p] inside [polylist count = "968"] and
[/polylist] should contain vertex indices in triangular order right?
But that doesn't make sense, cause then the first triangle is going to
myCurve = bpy.data.curves # here your curve
spline= myCurve.splines # maybe you need a loop if more than 1 spline
for x in range(len(spline.bezier_points)):
print("Point " + str(x)
You can always click on your .dae in the Scene Graph View, then adjust the scale in the Node Inspector. I'm using the same workflow from C4D to Xcode and I have to shrink things down to something absurdly small like x: 0.0001 y: 0.0001 z: 0.0001 so there must be something I'm missing too.
There are two ways that you can do this:
1. The first method is a bit different from what you might want, but it does work, and it is really simple. Using Blender, you could export all the frames of the animation, each one in a separate obj file, and then load each one using the obj loader you have made. Then, in game you could have a number, that is the ...
The problem is probably the exporter.
According to official docs:
The name of the animation.
If the modeling package this data was exported from does support only
a single animation channel, this name is usually empty (length is
Try to find one which does support multiple animations channel.
One thing I can think off is that it's not correct in the .dae.
Open the .dae file in a text editor. Search for:
If it's just called <bump>, change it to:
Then, below your material type, and above </technique>, paste the following and replace with your normal texture name. In context, it ...
Are those textures projected? If so make unique, triangulate n-gons and then export.
3D Warehouse models typically acquire their textures from 2 sources. Google Street View and Google Earth. The textures are typical projected at the geometry so the UV coords are skewed because it is a viewed based mapping.
When you mix projection with n-gons and then ...
Open the .dae file in a text editor. Search for:
If its just called <bump>, change it to:
Then, below your material type, and above </technique>, paste the following and replace with your normal texture name. In context, it should look like this:
Exporters are often very finicky. Try exporting nothing but a basic cube mesh. If that works, you know the issue is something within your mesh.
Unfortunately, this part is hard to give a definitive answer on. Basically you have to go over your mesh and ensure there's no weird parts that could cause the exporter to crash. This could be disconnected vertices, ...
You have to extract the vertecie information. This data is containd inside the assimp model (i used an older version of assimp when i did this ) And from there you have to insert that data in to your buffer, to create a OpenGL buffer so you can use that one to draw the model.
Thats probably a ...
This is a common problem with many formats exported from modeling tools. It shows up in FBX as well. The simple truth is that you need to take the triangle list as master, unwind the individual indices, and construct a completely unindexed mesh. You can either leave it that way or recompute the indices by vertex deduplication. There's no way around this step ...
Its the way Collada indexes things, Collada indexes the vertices, normals and other information separately, to save space in some cases. For example when you store a plane with allot of vertices and also allot of normals all pointing to the same direction, In the way collada stores the information it only has to give you a array of normal indices all point ...