I'm using unity 4.0. I want to build games for android. When I click build it opens a select folder dialog box and wants an apk name. But after pressing select it does nothing. Simply the dialog box closes and nothing. No apk is found in that directory. I also tried 'Export as Eclipse Project'. But that also do the same. Nothing!!! It's just killing me. What can I do?
- Check your Unity Preferences / External Tools / Android SDK Location, according to the Unity docs regarding Android SDK Setup.
- Check your Build Settings (it's important to check that you've added all the scenes and the starting scene at the beginning)
- Write down the name of the apk file and click save
- You should see a new window for showing the building process progress (if it doesn't appear, something is wrong)
- The apk file is ready, if everything else went well
protected by Community♦ Nov 9 '15 at 16:07
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?