I have a level manager, which creates levels and levels create platforms.
Levels can contain a variety of platforms.
I dont really understand how I can say:
I want a 10% of one platform being made, 30% chance of another, and 70% chance for anotgher and so on...
At the moment I have a method that looks like this:
private void creationManager(float moveChance, float breakableChance, float superJumpChance)
I'm not sure how I can use these values and probabaility to determine which type of paltform is created.