Right now, I currently have the following:
- Entity, which is assigned components.
- Engine, which keeps a track of the systems and entities.
- Node, which contains references to the components in an entity that we want the system to modify (I am currently creating these, manually, and adding it to the system).
- Component, which contains the data to be modified by the system.
- System, which operates on the nodes, which in turn change the data in the entity.
- I also have various other classes, dedicated to holding lists of the various objects.
How do I go about creating the "Watcher" component?