I am working on a game with C++ and OpenGL 3.2. I have successfully implemented directional shadow maps and now I'd like to upgrade them to shadow cube maps (for point lights). I've done some Googling and I can't seem to find much solid info on how to achieve this.

What is this technique called?


1 Answer 1


What you are looking for is called "Omnidirectional Shadow Mapping". Google has lots of hints for that.

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ A good idea would be to highlight the most relevant links you find on Google. \$\endgroup\$ Dec 14, 2012 at 9:58

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .