Is there any automated way to calculate the slot machine reels icons based on the LIMITS:
- % that is returned to player
- Include free spin icon or not
- Include bonus game or not
I am only looking for an automated way, as there is already a post about manual calculation per case Here
Also note, that I don't explicitly set how many different icons there can be (banana/cherry, bar, 7, etc), this is free for the algorithm to decide.
Edit: seems like my question was not understood.
A simple example, in a 3x1 slots machine (only one line of icons on the end result) would be this:
- 3 reels
- 1 line
- Randomly start with the minimum type of different icons, ie 5
- randomly construct a reel of size 10(all reels have to be the same for the game to be fair)
- Calculate chance of each icon type appearing (easy, just examine all 10*10*10 routes for this example)
- Ad hoc start with a base 1.000 points payout
- Each icon will have a payout value of it's probability * 1.000 * 0,50
PROBLEM SOLVED (in this simpler case). I'm looking for a more general solution, thats all