I understand that this topic has been raised more than once, but I have not found detailed step-by-step instructions anywhere on how to do this.
- Install the Universal RP and Post Processing packages.
- Create URP Asset (with Universal Renderer). In the project settings in Scriptable Render Papeline Settings I select New URP Asset.
- Then I add two gameobject cube Intensity1, intensity2 to the scene. Next creating an material emission HDR White color . I install it on cubes.
- I create two empty gameobject bloom1, bloom2 and add the volume component to them, add a new bloom profile to the volume.
- I add two layers bloom1, bloom2, I place one cube on the bloom1 layer, the other on bloom2. I do the same with volume.
- I create a new camera render type set to overlay, Culling mask bloom1. The first camera's render type is base, culling mask bloom2.
- Both cameras post processing check box enabled.
- I add a new camera to the stack of the first camera. I'm doing something wrong somewhere, so only one volume works for all objects at once. Maybe someone saw a working instruction for this feature? Or maybe someone can correct my steps?