The sprite renderer can render the sprite correctly in the Unity Play mode, but when I build the game, it can't render the sprite correctly, and there are stripes on the sprite.
Here are the screenshots(on the top are sprites rendered in the Unity embedded play mode(expected), at the bottom are sprites rendered in the Unity build mode):
I've tried to lower the resolution ratio of the image. For example, 1000x1000 down to 200x200. Then I replace the high resolution one and reduce the Pixels Per Unit to match. It can fix the problem, but only works for some of the sprites without animation. And for the sprite with animation, when I disable the animator, it looks correct, but when I enable the animator, the problem happens in some of the frames of the animation, so the animation looks weird.