I have a setup below:
- Unity 2020.2.1f1
- Post Processing Stack v2 (2.3.0), Color Grading with High Definition Range, Gamma Rendering
- Cinemachine Camera+Brain PostProcess (Depth 0)
- Cinemachine Camera+Brain NO PostProcess (Depth 1)
The below images are from the same project, with the same setup. Just ran on Android & iOS separately.
This is the layering of the objects:
- Green ground under the player (PostProcess Layer)
- White progress bar under the player (No Post Process Layer). This is a world-space canvas. I don't want it to be affected by post process, it makes it darker.
- The player (Post Process)
iOS Image, looks perfectly (but it shouldn't, right?)
Android, looks broken (but I understand it, Canvas has depth 1, Player has depth 0)
What may be causing the difference here?
According to my cameras setup, even iOS shouldn't be working. But it is. It somehow manages to correctly layer objects out, despite the fact that NoPostProcess (World space canvas) should be rendered above player.
Is there any way to get Android to work like this too?
To clarify - I would really like to achieve the result from iOS on Android. There must be some setting by which iOS is acting smarter here than Android.