This question already has an answer here:

I am making a game which has a playing arena which renders a lot of grid of lines. The lines are colored. Now to have a good effect I thought of giving it the tron like effect of glowing lines. Now after surfing the net I came to know that I could achieve that effect using the bloom effect. Now for that I needed to GLSL in opengl which I have read to some extent but now I want to clear certain doubts of mine.

What is the difference between a shader having ".verg" and ".frag" extension against a ".glsl" shader?

Also given a ".glsl" shader. How can I get the ".verg" and ".frag" shader from it?

Any good tutorial for implementing bloom effect on the edges of a cube or edges of a rectangle?

I am using OpenGL and am programming on Ubuntu. Thanks


marked as duplicate by Josh Dec 30 '13 at 17:44

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.