I can see the horizon line through my screen space camera canvas.
Here are the steps to reproduce it for 2019.3.0f3:
create a new scene
create a new material for the Skybox
- set shader to Skybox/Procedural
- set Atmosphere Thickness to 4
open Window/Rendering/Lighting Settings
- set Skybox Material to material created in step 2
- click Auto Generate at bottom
in Hierarchy add a new UI/Panel
- set canvas Render Mode to Screen Space - Camera
- assign the main camera to Render Camera
- set panel image color to non-transparent white
set main camera rotation to 15, 15, 15
This problem starts appearing when atmosphere thickness is > 3, currently I need 4.
How can this be fixed, if at all ?