Im Phil and try to figoure out the best approach for my app. I was searching Stack for my question but I didnt find a completely answer. Assumptions:
- It will be multiple user who can see in real time their vehicles(locations,state, fuel), places(state, is it planted, is it mowed) etc.
- Action taken by players - e.g. User click build/drive and have to wait for example 45min. I want to display to user time to end of action.
- should action be registered in queue system ? ( RabbitMQ or something like this,generally a message queuing system)
- After this time the object of user should change - User get coins or the vehicle change his place from X to Y
- Remove this action from queue and store information about ended action in DB
Is my approach correct? Could I ask for ways to implement this? Or should I go in a completely different direction? I will be grateful for all the advice!