This is my first time using Unity and I am following the tutorial for the 2D RogueLike Game. Everythings seems to be working properly, apart that I cant get Visual Studio to launch, if I'm double click my c# scripts.
What I have tried so far:
- Checked my preferences, that External Script Editor says "Visual Studio 2017"
- Reinstalled Unity and Visual Studio.
Unity Version: 2019.3.0a2 Personal
Hope somebody can help me.
- After double click, nothing seems to be happening, even my mouse doesnt show a load icon
- When I create a new project, the bug (dont know if bug, or my fault) is still there.
- I can open the .sln file from my project in Visual Studio. Visual Studio can even autocomplete unity based code then, before it was a "miscellaneous file" and didnt autocomplete code like for example "Transform" or "Rigidbody2D".