As the title suggests I would like a simple way to render reasonable amounts of text (20-30 lines @60fps) to the screen in opengl ES 2.0 under .Net Core 2.1. I have tried many libraries however I can't find any that work correctly under .net core.
- .Net Core 2.1 (C#)
- OpenGl ES 2.0 (Under OpenTK)
- No giant UI frameworks, I only need to draw text
- Callable from existing draw loop/GameWindow
- Windows/Mac/Linux support
- Free to use in open source project
Nice to have:
- ttf file input
- As lightweight as possible
- Mono spacing
I don't need anything too fancy, just to be able to draw some text.
Thank you for any suggestions.