I have a 2d heightfield converted into a very simple mesh and textured with tiles from a texture atlas. The tiles texture is drawn with:
On my integrated Intel card, it draws as I intend (top picture). On a friend's ATI card, it has very visible edges (bottom picture).
What causes this, and how can I avoid it?
- glColor4f(1,1,1,1) has been called before drawing the mesh
- the texture atlas is a simple vertical strip, so the right-side of each tile has
- the vertices are being shared so there isn't really a 'hole' between my rows
- the resolution on both systems is the same
- the vertices and texture coordinates are all passed as GL_FLOAT
- the tiles atlas is mipmapped