1
\$\begingroup\$

First let me tell you that game runs fine in the editor. I check for hitting an enemy via a tag comparison and as I said it works correctly in the editor but when I deploy to my iPad and attach remotely with with MonoDevelop, I can see that the same object I'm checking against in Editor and had "Enemy" tag now has another tag, "Door".

Even before character doing anything, their tag is changed to "Door".

It's actually in the main menu and before running much code so I'm fairy certain it's not my code.

I'm sure there is nowhere in the code that I'm changing the tags.

And my specs: Unity is 5.6.1, Xcode is 8.3.3 and my iPad iOS is 10.3.2 and my macOS (OS X) is 10.12.5 (Tried with both Append and Replace builds)

Thanks

\$\endgroup\$

closed as off-topic by Gnemlock, DMGregory, doppelgreener, Vaillancourt, Josh Jun 21 '17 at 16:21

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions about debugging a problem must provide a minimal, complete, verifiable example of the issue so that readers can diagnose it without needing to guess, read all of your code, or engage in extensive back-and-forth dialog. For more information, see this meta thread." – Gnemlock, DMGregory, doppelgreener, Vaillancourt, Josh
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.