I really hope that my artwork is understandable. To be sure, I'll just explain it again with words.
- [class Mesh] Load a raw mesh with vertices, uv coordinates, normals, etc
- [class Model] Creates VBO's off the data from the Mesh
- [class Shader] Reads and compiles shader
- [class RenderObject] Binds Shader
- [class RenderObject] Sets uniforms
- [class RenderObject] Binds Model VBO
- [class RenderObject] draw call
That would be how I get something drawn on the screen. Is that the proper way of doing so? Is there a more or less standard way of doing this?