How do i make 2 players connect and play together ?
1) Game has no server.
2) Player only has 1 computer.
3) Player cannot configure his router or open a port.
4) Player does not want to share his PC for multiplayer.
5) Reasonable delay is allowed: up to 1 hour per packet / player action.
6) Ipv4 internet is used
7) Players can connect to any website.
Solutions I considered but cannot get them to work:
1) Posting in a random forum you don't own. Soon the thread that 10 million players use, approaches 60gb data per hour and gets closed by a moderator. Gameover.
2) Sending Data by Email. a) I know no email api. b) players will risk their email credentials.
3) Having an external server manage the initial connection.
a) I know none that are free. b) I am not paying money.
More specific : I am using unity, i am willing to port solutions if you find a free site or solution that works.