As a game developer, who want to sell
game.exe (probably by Steam or GoG) who does not wish to distribute source
.cpp, here is what I understand MPL 2.0 :-
- I have to tell the buyers of my game that I use Eigen3, and provide a reasonable-and-almost-free way (how? Is attaching a description
.txtenough?) to download code of Eigen3.
- If I just call some functions of Eigen3 and I don't modify any part of the library, I don't have to distribute any of modification of anything.
- There are no other obligation.
- How should I provide them source code of Eigen3 in practice?
- Is there any wrong about my understanding?