I am trying to build the project into a Web GL, but it throws 3 errors when it reaches the "Building additional assets" stage.
Building - Failed to write file: resources.assets UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()
An asset is marked with HideFlags.DontSave but is included in the build: Asset: 'Library/unity editor resources' (You are probably referencing internal Unity data in your build.) UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()
Error building Player: Couldn't build player because of unsupported data on target platform.
Things to note:
- I do not use NGUI or any other third-party GUI solution, but Unity's new UI system
- I have tried versions 5.2.3 and higher and it still has returned me errors
- I have one DLL LitJson that is used to parse JSON files
- Project includes StreamingAssets and Resources folders
- Error occurs even if I try building on other platforms such as Windows. Same errors are returned
- I am using a custom font downloaded online
- Blacksmith's Character "Challenger" is also included
- I thought the project folder has been corrupt so I decided to migrate all assets to a clean project. No changes
Any idea how do I fix these?
Thanks in advance!