I'm doing a little bit of research and I'm hoping you can help me track down any games, other than Diplomacy (online version here), that employ all or some of the mechanics in Diplomacy (rules, short form). Examples I'm looking for:
- Simultaneous orders given prior to execution of orders
- In Diplomacy, players "write down" their moves and execute them "at the same time"
- Support, in terms of supporting an attacker or defender "take" a territory.
- In Diplomacy, no one unit is stronger than another you need to combine the strength of multiple units to attack other territories.
- Rules for how move conflicts are resolved
- Example, 2 units move into a space, but only one is allowed, what happens.
I may add to this list later, but these are the primary things I'm looking for. If you need clarification on anything just let me know.
Note: I tried asking this on GamingSE, but it was shot down. So, I am unsure where else I could post this. Since I am researching this for game development purposes, I assume this post is on topic. Please let me know if this is not the case. Please also feel free to re-categorize this. Thanks!