This question is regarding Project Architecture and workflow. I have an installation of cocos2d-x and Cocos Studio with Cocos Framework ( version 3.6). I carried out different build tests with hello world ( only 1 sprite in a scene) as follows:
- Cocos Framework Android Build [ release ] : 9.2 mb
- Cocos2d-x Android Build [ release ] : 2.06 mb
- cocos Framework Game Source Directory : 379 MB
- Cocosd2d-x Game Source Directory : 600+ Mb
After a debug version of windows build
- Cocosd2d-x Game Source Directory : 4+ GB
I want to work with the cocos2d-x native workflow but its huge source is actually a problem for Github / bitbucket hostings and/or project migrations. So the questions are:
- Why is there a huge difference in the android builds by using pre-compiled header?
- How can I have Lowest Android builds with precompiled headers (cocos Studio / Framework )?