|visits||member for||4 years, 1 month|
|seen||Apr 8 '11 at 14:32|
Hi, I'm Phil Dennis-Jordan.
I'm interested in the following:
- OS X and Linux kernel/driver development. I seem to spend most of my programming time working on OS X kexts.
- Game engine/tech programming. I'm credited on a few Nintendo DS/DSi games and a Wii game, mainly for engine and tools work. I've played some more minor roles on indie games.
- Concurrent/parallel systems - multithreading, event-driven I/O, GPU programming.
- Networking - protocols, clients and servers.
- Various software reverse engineering. Mostly Apple stuff these days.
I'm one half of a partnership available for projects involving any of the above, or anything else that seems interesting. References by prior clients can be arranged on request.
|bio||website||philjordan.eu||visits||member for||4 years, 1 month|
|location||Europe||seen||Apr 8 '11 at 14:32|