|location||California || Canada|
|visits||member for||4 years, 7 months|
|seen||Jun 28 at 10:48|
pgp key 83F84CD867E277A13076E227A58240CA54EAA262
All original source code I post on Stack Overflow is dedicated to the public domain.
- Recognition at stackexchange.com/about/security
- Index of previous Stack Exchange Data Dump releases
- Can we talk about removing DRM?
- Overview of BitTorrent's magnet links (trackerless torrents)
- Assignments inside of Python lambda expressions
- Escaping SQLite identifiers in Python
- Does ECMA-404 contradict RFC-4627?
- Showing scroll bars to OS X trackpad users in Blink/WebKit
- Why you may have difficulty installing pytz with recent versions of pip
- How Python picks a maximum if there's a tie
- Clearing up some scary misinformation from the Flash documentation
- The 2,000,000th question asked on Stack Overflow
- The most-downvoted question on the site, at the time it was deleted
5 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|