|visits||member for||3 years, 8 months|
|seen||Mar 18 at 13:19|
- Started programming with Visual Basic 3.0, through 4-6 for the past fifteen years.
- Started using C# in a professional capacity in 2008.
- Started VB.NET 3.5 mid-2011
- MSSQL 6.5 through all versions to SQL 2008, and a bit of Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL
- Dabbled with web design on and off.
- Have played with Linux boxes for the last five years.
- Wrote a game in Objective-C to see if I could (yes)
- Started programming for iOS in 2011
|bio||website||toolan.net||visits||member for||3 years, 8 months|
|location||United Kingdom||seen||Mar 18 at 13:19|
Algorithm for optimising a match game with known queue
I did once work out that the search space of some complex game I was working on would be 32Gb. At the time (I had a 20Mb disk drive) that would have been unfeasible, but these days it's just about doable in RAM for some computers.