|location||Karachi , Pakistan|
|visits||member for||2 years, 1 month|
|seen||Jan 5 at 23:04|
I'm an enthusiastic software developer currently working on web applications,
Microsoft .Net is my favorite platform for development and C# is my form of expression.
I find myself spending more time on stackoverflow(SO) than facebook , SO is a place to help others and learn from others :-).
My Favourite Quotes:
I like what I do, and I do what I like
- Java and Android (Learning them :)
- XHTML and CSS,
- ASP.net & MS-SQL,
- PHP & MySQL (gotta brush up my skills,I'm noob now...)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010,
- SQL Server Management Studio Express 2005/2008
- Expression Web 4,
- NetBeans and Eclipse
- Algorithms and Data Structures,
- Exploring C# Language Specifics and .Net framework,
- Game Development (Used Game Maker but now interested in HTML5)
|bio||website||owaisondevx.wordpress.com||visits||member for||2 years, 1 month|
|location||Karachi , Pakistan||seen||Jan 5 at 23:04|
Good book/resource recommendation for HTML5 mobile game development?
It looks good enuf but it uses impactJS which is a commercial js library...
+1 for " store the state of the game on the server"