Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


A printer service probably don't want to print such cards. I am not a lawyer, but the way it has been explained to me is that from a legal perspective, they print the cards and sell them to you. If you have them print cards of your design you basically license them to print that design on a set of cards. The printer could be in legal trouble if they print ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible