New answers tagged


You probably need to ask a lawyer to be sure; I am not a lawyer, so take what I say with a grain of salt. You can almost certainly find a lawyer to advise you on this matter for less than $16,000, so that seems like a good investment to me. For reference, this is the COPPA law and these are the FTC's FAQs on compliance. This is the source of most of my ...

Top 50 recent answers are included