I'm working on a WebGL game using Three.js, its been a few days and I found my first issue, render time on big maps. The game runs great, there are even some AI mobs that run around randomly like ...
Some time ago I posted here because I was having some memory issues with a game I'm working on. That has been pretty much solved thanks to some suggestions here, so I decided to come back with another ...
I have done mostly tile based games, but never really bothered with optimization. I always just rendered all the tiles that convered the viewport. I am currently working on platformer for a mobile ...