Is there a game development platform -- similar to Torque, or Unity -- which can be used to deploy 2D games on the following platforms:
- Xbox Live Arcade (Preferred but not required)
And which has an integrated or mature physics engine? Perhaps, even a built in editor?
I've looked at the following possibilities but I've found something missing in each one. Of course in each case I may be guilty of misconception.
- Corona SDK (No web deployment, no windows support)
- Torque 2D (No web deployment)
- Flash + Flash Punk or Flixel (No native android deployment, and I'm not sure if it is stable on mobile platforms)
- Unity + SpriteManager2 (Not really optimised for 2D games, and I haven't seen enough advanced 2D examples -- like say platformers -- to really have any confidence in using it for something like this)
Has anyone had any luck with this?