I'm trying to develop a multi player game web app which basically should be able to achieve the following goals:
- Provide a game engine + framework/toolkit to let third party corporation integrate their own developed games.
- Games must run realtime and multiplayer.
So the idea is to develop some kind of framework or toolkit to easily accomplish above goals.
As long as I don't want to reinvent the wheel and I need to validate each client action, and while following the premises below, I would like to know your opinion:
- Web app is going to be developed using PHP language.
- Clients connections are going to be managed through socket.io.js
- Server validations will run on Node.js
- I need to adopt a game engine that can run on top in order to let third party develop their custom games, which one?
As I'm no expert I'm looking some kind of advice or feedback based on your experience and also to let me know if I'm going in the right direction.