I'm quite new to both Xcode and the OpenGL ES API. Me and the team I work with have decided to develop a game, but we have two important constraints:
- very, very little time...
- we can use only OpenGL ES and GLKit (no Cocos2D, no Unity, etc...)
I know there are of course tutorials around and programming guides, but I would like to ask here a few very general questions:
- What's the most convenient way to manage "view changes" using OpenGL ES (e.g. for creating a wizard character generator with buttons and other UI interfaces)?
- Is the new Scene Kit Framework Reference a good choice?
- Using OpenGL, is a game supposed to have one or also more StoryBoards?