In what way can an android game be tested considering the following constrains:
- minimal to no budget, so I cannot hire an external company to do the testing for me
- Testing should occur on multiple devices and types (phones and tablets, I have 1 available for each)
- I do not have a team of testers, nor a large group of people with android devices willing to back me up.
- The game is a multiplayer game (min 2, max 4 players per game) with a backend that will be hosted on an external server (which is already arranged), so for every testrun 2 devices are needed.
- The game server is not built in java and will be unit tested, the testing is more about doing integration testing.
- Optional is stress testing the game server so we can get some sort of baseline for this hardware.