I near completion of implementing mymultiplayer game (in WPF/.NET). I want to exploit the game commercially. To do so, I compiled a list of requirements:
- Game server (multiplayer)
- Data server (website/ingame info/widgets/etc)
- Website (rules/docs/download)
- Rating system (chess-like, but for 4 players)
- OSS is a big pro (or ability to move to OSS in future)
What options do I have to create a platform for hosting the game? Obviously, I can create everything myself, which has advantages and disadvantages. Do you have any experience utilizing exisiting services offering (part or complete) above requirements?