Are there any good collaboration platforms for game development? This would include the following features:
- Easy way to find various people you need to build games (programmer, artist etc) and forming a team like for example codeplex
- Online portfolio for users where they can offer their services (either paid or free)
- Posibility to create a game specific blog or site with social media integration to show the world what's being created
- Easy way to manage game content / resources with sufficient online storage, version control and if possible source control
- Manage all phases of game development (startup, creating concept, finding a team, creating proof of concept, production phase etc) and publish specific information for each phase also on social media etc.
- Manage asset creation flow (request for specific content like a sound, production of sound, uploading the sound, notification to the requester, implementation of the file, retouching in several cycles etc)