I am using this tutorial:
In the past older versions of Flash Pro I was able to complete these steps:
- right-click on the symbol in the Library panel, select "Linkage..." dialog,
- check "Export for ActionScript" and fill in the symbol name (ie. MySymbol_design or assets.MySymbol_design),
- do not change the base class (ie. flash.display.MovieClip).
Right now, I am stuck at that part. Any hints?
What I wish to do is:
- Use fla for the artist to store assets.
- Publish to swc
- Extract the assets in FlashDevelop by creating an instance of their class.
... How is this done in CS6?
To clear things up, this is what I see when I right click a Flash symbol: