The examples are quite challenging to grasp if you are still getting your head around other things, so the simplest example would be great.
Is there a simpler example?
Some links :
1) A series of tutorials i wrote : https://github.com/underscorediscovery/v8-tutorials
2) CProxyV8 extends on the point/line samples by using their binding code
3) v8Juice is also a binding system for v8, has some simpler examples
4) Find other v8 projects and have a look inside their code (if possible)
5) Ask on gamedev.stackexchange.com
6) Ask on the v8 channel on iRC, freenode server
I've been slowly working on a pygame alternative based on V8.
Although the project is stalled at the moment, the code is still up on Github.
Have a look at the bindings files and jsgame.cpp for some examples. Particularly, JSGame::initialize().