I am working solo on an AS3 Facebook App project of the Interactive Quiz type nature.
- What amount of bandwidth would it take for a simple Facebook app to run?
- What sort of traffic would be produced on a server as the result of hosting a Facebook app?
- How much traffic should we expect from running a Facebook app?
- What are the adverse effects of hosting a Facebook app on a server (even if they are minimal)?
- Is there a way to check if someone else's web host supports PHP?
- What sort of stress will be exerted upon a sever that hosts a Facebook app?
Any discussion that can shed light on these points would make me happy!
DISCLAIMER: I have little knowledge about servers and this will be my first Facebook App project. All I am looking for is an answer and not a down vote. Down votes are very costly when you only had 5 rep in the first place.