I'm looking for a decent sprite sheet packer.
- Command line interface for Linux.
- Effective packing algorithm.
- Configurable padding between sprites in the sheet.
- Configurable fixed sprite sheet size (i.e. pack to many sheets).
- Duplicate sprites detection, preferably with some tolerance to allow for FP errors when packing rasterized vector images.
- Auto-crop by transparent pixels (i.e. sprite is cropped when packed and it is correctly reflected in the data).
- Support for web-graphics formats (jpg, png at least).
- Reasonable data output format (sprite sheet indes).
Paid software is okay as long as the price is reasonable.